All of us at Rodey want to build a strong, professional and healthy relationship with you.
To do that, we make the following commitments:
- We will do our utmost to make you feel as if you are our only client. You are the reason for our success, and you will never be taken for granted.
- You will receive practical, well-reasoned, creative solutions to your legal matters.
- We will work together to establish goals and deadlines that meet your needs.
- We will pursue your work conscientiously and without delay. While we cannot control some aspects of the process, we will always do our best to keep the matter moving forward. You will receive regular updates from your attorney or an informed team member.
- You will receive prompt responses to your telephone calls. If your attorney cannot respond, one of our team members will return your call.
- You can expect your attorney to discuss fees and costs with you at the beginning of the relationship and thereafter, whenever appropriate.
- Your bills will be clear and timely. We will answer any billing questions promptly.
We appreciate you, and we are pleased to have the opportunity to help you.
- Business Department
- Litigation Department