Rodey Law Firm’s lawyers and staff are deeply committed to giving back to the communities in which we work and live.
Rodey serves the community in many ways -- volunteering, serving on committees and boards, donating legal services and providing financial support.
We take pride in our service to the public by providing many hours of free (pro bono) legal work every year. Our lawyers participate in annual events such as the State Bar’s Law La Palooza, providing free legal advice to members of our community. Many of our lawyers also serve as volunteers for organizations such as New Mexico Christian Legal Aid.
Our lawyers are passionate about community service. They serve on boards and committees for many non-profit organizations.
- Albuquerque Community Foundation
- Albuquerque Economic Development Forum
- Albuquerque Economic Forum
- Albuquerque Hispano Chamber of Commerce
- Albuquerque Museum of Art, History and Science Foundation
- Albuquerque Public Schools Title 1 Homeless Project Services
- Albuquerque Reads
- Albuquerque Rotary Club Charitable Foundation
- American Civil Liberties Union of New Mexico
- American Youth Soccer Organization
- Animal Humane/New Mexico
- Association of Commerce and Industry of New Mexico
- Center for Civic Values
- City of Albuquerque Board of Ethics and Campaign Practices
- Equal Access to Justice
- Future Fund of the Albuquerque Community Foundation
- Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce
- Inter-American Foundation
- Jewish Community Center of Albuquerque
- Museum of Albuquerque Foundation
- National Association of Office and Industrial Properties
- National Commission of the Anti- Defamation League
- New Mexico Anti-Defamation League
- New Mexico Board of Dental Health Care
- New Mexico Christian Legal Aid
- New Mexico Community Development Loan Fund
- New Mexico First
- New Mexico Foundation for Open Government
- New Mexico Roundtable for Education Excellence
- New Mexico Symphony Orchestra
- Outpost Performance Space
- Southwest Arts Festival
- Think New Mexico
- United Way of Central New Mexico
- University of New Mexico School of Law Alumni Association
- University of New Mexico Writing Competition
When it comes to charitable giving, Rodey excels at every level. Rodey sponsors scores of community events and gives generously to countless organizations every year. In addition, Rodey lawyers and staff participate annually in:
- a United Way Campaign raising thousands of dollars for the community;
- Albuquerque’s Mud Volleyball Tournament benefitting Carrie Tingley Hospital;
- Rodey’s holiday giving campaign donating to families in need and charitable organizations in the Albuquerque community.
We are proud to be a part of the community and eager to give back in any way we can.