Rodey can help you with a full range of business and financial matters.
We are experienced lawyers in business formations and planning; tax, succession, and estate planning; contract negotiations; commercial transactions; real estate; and business sales and acquisitions. We also handle business, federal and state tax disputes.
Our goal is to help our clients avoid adverse consequences by thoughtful planning and careful drafting. However, if business litigation is necessary, we offer experienced attorneys and support staff to provide efficient service.
As one of the largest law firms in New Mexico, we provide a competitive advantage by drawing on the expertise, diverse experience and background of our attorneys according to the specifics of the engagement. Clients, both large and small, benefit from our state-of-the-art resources.
Business Department Practice Areas:
- Administrative Law and Government Relations
- Banking, Financing, and Commercial Lending
- Bonds & Securities
- Industrial Revenue Bonds
- Metropolitan Redevelopment Bonds
- Municipal Bonds
- Business Formation and Transactions
- Entertainment Law
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Healthcare Transactions and Regulation
- Intellectual Property
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- New Ventures
- Real Estate
- Land Use & Development
- Transactions & Commercial Leasing
- Renewable Energy
- Taxation: Federal, State, and Local
- University and Education
- Water Law