The Utilities practice group has substantial experience representing utilities and wholesalers before the New Mexico Public Regulation Commission (PRC) and in court proceedings.
We represent such diverse interests as utilities, wholesalers, municipalities, governmental entities and industrials.
We represent clients in a broad spectrum of areas such as electric, gas and water utility proceedings before the PRC and in litigation and mediation, as well as in transactions.
Some of the matters we handle are:
- Applications for location of electric facilities
- Certificates of convenience and necessity
- Commercial and business utility litigation
- General and special rate cases
- Mergers and consolidations
- Rate regulation
- Rights-of-way agreements and litigation
- Securities applications and financings
- Tariff filings
- Transactional representation
- Utility facility siting