Drug and Medical Device
- Rodey represented Abbott Laboratories in Depakote cases that involved serious injury.
- Rodey has represented Wyeth in over eighty separate fenfluramine and dexfenfluraminecases totaling nearly 500 plaintiffs. Rodey has assisted in trying two cases to verdict and helped reach the first phen-fen defense verdict in the country.
- Rodey has represented Wyeth in seven PPA cases and has helped secure dismissals with prejudice in three of these cases to date.
- Rodey has represented Pfizer in a putative New Mexico consumer fraud class action related to sales of Neurontin and helped defeat class certification in that case.
- Rodey represented Pfizer and Pharmacia & Upjohn in a wrongful pregnancy case related to the Plaintiff’s use of Depo-Provera, and helped secure a dismissal with prejudice in that case.
- Rodey represented Eli Lilly in a Zyprexa case and helped secure a dismissal.
- Rodey represented Eli Lilly in a putative class action related to use of human synthetic insulin, and helped secure a dismissal of that case.
- Rodey represented Sankyo Pharma in 12 Rezulin cases.