Ms. Adams is a Director in the Albuquerque office. She practices in the Litigation Department with an emphasis on medical malpractice defense. Ms. Adams also has experience in the areas of labor and employment law and general civil litigation. In addition, Ms. Adams practices in the area of professional liability, defending claims against attorneys and other clients.
Throughout law school, Ms. Adams worked in both the private and public sectors, including the litigation division of the City of Albuquerque and the compliance and litigation divisions of the Consumer Products Safety Commission in Bethesda, Maryland.
Ms. Adams has achieved the highest Martindale-Hubbell rating.
Ms. Adams is designated as a Future Litigation Star in Benchmark Litigation – The Definitive Guide to America’s Leading Litigation Firms & Attorneys.
Ms. Adams has earned the designation of “Rising Star” in the 2012- 2019 editions of Southwest Super Lawyers for her experience and expertise in employment litigation-defense.
Ms. Adams is listed in Best Lawyers in America for her professional expertise in Employment Law – Management, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants, and Professional Malpractice Law – Defendants.
Ms. Adams is a member of the NITA faculty -Deposition Program – (Houston and Las Vegas programs).
Ms. Adams is a co-author of the New Mexico Employment Law Desk Reference – Second Edition, Rodey Law Firm © 2013.
- American Bar Association
- Board of Directors, New Mexico Women’s Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Albuquerque Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association
- Federal Bar Association
- State Bar of New Mexico
- Former Board of Director, Young Lawyers’ Division, Region 4 Director
- Former State Bar of New Mexico liaison for the employment/labor law section
- Hearing Officer, Disciplinary Board, New Mexico Supreme Court
- Member, Human Resources Management Association of New Mexico
- University of New Mexico, School of Law (J.D. 2006)
- TexasTech University (B.A., summa cum laude in honor’s studies, 2002)