Ms. Jacobi is a Director in the Albuquerque office and a member of the Business Department. Her practice focuses on real estate and municipal law.
Prior to joining the Rodey Law Firm, Ms. Jacobi was a Managing Assistant City Attorney for the City of Albuquerque, overseeing all general counsel and transactional work for the City. While with the City, Ms. Jacobi advised the City Council, Environmental Planning Commission, Zoning Hearing Examiner, and other boards and commissions. Ms. Jacobi was in private practice before joining the City and represented developers and contractors in various real estate and corporate matters.
Ms. Jacobi is experienced in handling local government matters, zoning and development issues, eminent domain, sales and leases of real property, probate, foreclosures, and liquor licenses.
- State Bar of New Mexico
- United States District Court, District of New Mexico
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- New Mexico Christian Legal Aid, Board Member
- Junior League of Albuquerque, Past President
- University of New Mexico School of Law (J.D. 2005, Order of the Coif)
- University of New Mexico (B.S. 2002, summa cum laude)