Ms. Denton is a director in the Albuquerque office and the Chair of Rodey’s Diversity and Inclusiveness Committee. She is a member of the Litigation Department where her practice focuses on medical malpractice defense, personal injury, wrongful death, real estate litigation and insurance defense litigation.
During law school Ms. Denton was an Associate Student Articles Editor of the New Mexico Law Review.
Ms. Denton has achieved the highest Martindale-Hubbell rating.
Ms. Denton has earned the designation of “Rising Star” in the 2014 and 2015 editions of Southwest Super Lawyers for her experience and expertise in Professional Liability: Defense.
- State Bar of New Mexico (Committee on Diversity in the Legal Profession)
- United States District Court, District of New Mexico
- New Mexico Defense Lawyer’s Association
- H. Vearle Payne American Inn of Court (past member)
- New Mexico Medical-Legal Review Commission
- University of New Mexico School of Law (J.D. 2003)
- University of New Mexico (Dual B.A.F.A., magna cum laude, 1998)
Protecting Privileged Information: A New Procedure for Resolving Claims of the Physician-Patient Privilege in New Mexico—Pina v. Espinoza, 32 N.M. L. Rev. 453 (2002).