Mr. Adams is Of Counsel in the Santa Fe office. He practices in the Business Department in the areas of natural resources, water and corporate law and heads the firm’s Environment, Natural Resources, Water and Utilities and Renewable Energy practice groups.
- State Bar of New Mexico (former member of Natural Resources Specialty Committee and Board of Directors of Natural Resources and Environmental Law Section)
- First Judicial District Bar Association
- Zuni Pueblo Bar
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America under Corporate Law, Energy Law, Environmental Law, Mining Law, Native American Law, Natural Resources Law, Oil and Gas Law and Water Law
- Named Santa Fe Mining Law Lawyer of the Year-2013 by Best Lawyers in America
- Listed in Chambers USA-America’s Leading Lawyers for Business in Environment, Natural Resources and Regulated Industries Law and Water Supply Litigation
- Listed in Southwest Super Lawyers in Energy and Natural Resources Law
- Listed in Who’s Who in America
- Has achieved the highest Martindale-Hubbell rating
- Mr. Adams has spoken at a number of seminars on natural resources law topics.
- Co-author of New Mexico Environmental Law Handbook
- “Unitization of Solid Mineral Properties,” 28 Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Institute 733 (1982).
- “Minimum Work Clauses in Mining Leases, 21 Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Institute 535 (1976).
- Harvard Law School (J.D., cum laude, 1966)
- Harvard College (A.B., cum laude, 1960)